Solace "Select" Non-slip Orthopedic Seat Cushion by 221B Tactical"="" non-slip="" orthopedic="" seat="" cushion="" by="" 221b="" tactical"="" data-product-type="" style="display: block;">
Fulfilled by our friends at 221B Tactical
If you've EVER experienced pain in you lower back, hips and/or neck while sitting in your patrol car....you're NOT alone. Lower back injuries and pain is one of the primary complaints among police officers while on the job AND in retirement. This is due to the heavy and bulky duty belts we must wear throughout our careers. These belts throw our bodies out of alignment and cause a host of health issues.That is why we bring you our BRAND NEW Solace "Select" Orthopedic Seat Cushion.
- High grade Memory foam cushion in wrapped in soft, plush velvet
- Bottom of the cushion is covered with 8,000 non-slip dots....guaranteed to keep the cushion in place as you get in and out of your seat
- Robust handles on both sides so you can easily take it with you whenever you exit your vehicle
- Also great to have for your home office, sporting events and while driving in your personal car!
- Available in Single-Pack and 2-Pack with $10 savings!
- Superior comfort for a car seat, chair, plane or wheelchair
- works great as lumbar back support also.
- Measures 18"x14"x3"
- Promotes healthy weight distribution, posture and spine alignment
- Assists in the relief and treatment of lower back pain, numbness, and pressure related ailments
- Removable velvet cover is machine washable and allows for easy cleaning
- Pain or numbness from sitting for long periods of time
- Road trips, long flights, seated desk work
- Extra cushioning for uncomfortable office chairs
- Padding for a hard surface (e.g. wooden chair, bench)
- Sciatic nerve damage/sciatica relief
- Bruised, fractured, inflamed or broken tailbone
- Healthy posture and proper spine alignment
- Herniated, bulging, slipped or prolapsed disc
- Piriformis syndrome
- Pelvic pressure and hip pain relief
- Lumbosacral Spondylosis
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Sacroiliitis or spondylolisthesis of the sacrum
- Pilonidal cyst relief
- Subluxation / nerve impingement
- Sacral pressure sores or pressure ulcers
- Post coccygectomy surgery recovery
- Osteoarthritis of the spine