Maxx-Dri Backpack Airflow Spacer by 221B Tactical
Fulfilled by our friends at 221B Tactical
WHY YOU NEED THISEver take your backpack off and find the back of your shirt completely soaked with sweat? This leaves you with a big, embarrassing wet spot on your back...awful if you happen to be heading to class, work or an event.
Imagine being able to walk, run, hike, ride your bicycle/motorcycle or skateboard with your backpack on without having to worry about a huge, embarrassing wet spot on your back when you take your backpack off...
The Maxx-Dri Backpack Airflow Spacer helps Maxximize the airflow between your backpack and your back which allows for a drier, less sweaty shirt while you wear your backpack, and most importantly, when you take your backpack off.
The Maxx-Dri Backpack Airflow Spacer was spawned from the success of our Maxx-Dri Vest for body armor ventilation. The Maxx-Dri Vest is worn by tens of thousands of Police Officers and Military Operatives world wide to provide ventilation and cooling beneath their bullet resistant vests.
- 3D AIR FLOW TECHNOLOGY that will allow fresh air to flow between your back and your backpack so your sweat can evaporate and your shirt can get DRY.
- Our proprietary Maxx-Dri mesh does not absorb moisture like the many other commercial mesh materials already sewn into your backpack. Those meshes, in reality, actually soak-up sweat and make you feel wet and uncomfortable.
- Does not hold any moisture. You can wear it in the rain or snow. It helps keep your weather-soaked backpack off your body. You'll be drier, more comfortable and cleaner.
- Reflective Strap hooks around your backpack to make you more visible...especially at night time. This is an extra, potentially life saving feature we added for your safety.
SMALL: 12" WIDTH x 15" HEIGHT (Best fit for backpack sizes : 11-14" WIDTH x 12"-15" HEIGHT)
MEDIUM: 12" WIDTH x 18" HEIGHT (Best fit for backpack sizes : 11-14" WIDTH x 16"-18" HEIGHT)
LARGE: 12" WIDTH x 21" HEIGHT (Best fit for backpack sizes : 11-16" WIDTH x 19"-23" HEIGHT)
* Simply measure the back side of your backpack for the most accurate fit based on the above sizing recommendations.
Also available on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/