BUY ONE GIVE ONE SWEEPSTAKES RULES
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Buy One Give One Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. ET on December 17, 2021 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on January 17, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of SA Company (the “Sponsor”), its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, agents, advertising and promotional agencies and partners, including the Sweepstakes administrator SA Company and each of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Random Drawing: On or about 1/17/2021, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winner Notification: Each winner will be notified by phone/email/Instagram Direct Message. Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (where legal) (collectively, the “Release”) within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. The Release will be sent via email/Direct Message link and winner will need to return the Release within seventy-two (72) hours of notification via fax or email link and may be required to send the original Release back via mail. Failure to reach the potential winner or to receive back the signed Release within this timeframe or return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Grand Prize winner must be 18 years of age or older and will be required to execute a Waiver/Release (where legal) prior to departure. A 1099 tax statement will be filed with the IRS for the Grand Prize winner for the actual value of the prize awarded.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV): Grand Prize (1): A 3-Day/2-night trip for the Grand Prize winner to Miami for the opportunity to fish with Youtuber Mike Wilson (aka Monster Mike) for one day. Trip will include fishing locally in Miami for Largemouth Bass, Peacock Bass, and other exotic fish. Trip includes round trip coach class air transportation from major airport closest to Grand Prize winner’s home to destination city (with possible layovers, as determined solely by Sponsor); if applicable, standard hotel accommodations (based on single occupancy) (to be determined solely by Sponsor) for the duration of the trip not spent on the expedition. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner must possess valid travel documents (i.e. passport, etc.) and be able to legally travel to Florida in order to travel and be awarded the Grand Prize. Any health issues the Grand Prize winner has that may impact their inability to participate in the expedition must be disclosed to Sponsor prior to the awarding of the Grand Prize so that Sponsor may determine the feasibility of participation. Sponsor and Mike Wilson will not be responsible for acts of god or any other natural disasters outside their control that may happen during the expedition. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. ln the event the Grand Prize winner engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, or any reason in Sponsor's sole discretion; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor's obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. The maximum ARV of the Grand Prize is $1,200.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any direct message, email, text or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet, cellular transmission or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor and Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select the winners from among all eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period prior to cancellation. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies, SA Company, to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts located in Volusia County, Florida.
- Administrator: The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is SA COMPANY 1155 Broken Sound Pkwy Suite D Boca Raton, FL 33487