Grom Soft Top Handboard by Slyde Handboards
Easy Return &
Fulfilled by our friends at Slyde Handboards
WE CALL IT "THE GROM" BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A KID, WHATEVER YOUR AGE - HAVE FUN!!!
Easy & FUN to use
Fun for all
Safe for all ages
Great for kids
Portable & Lightweight
- 🌊 THE MOST FUN YOU'LL HAVE IN THE WATER. The Slyde hardboard, Grom is the ultimate starter body surfing handplane that will turn your bodysurfing session into the time of your life. With super-advanced construction, this handboard has an ultra-buoyant foam core and an extra soft and sticky grip top skin with a buttery slick bottom that will have you Slyding down any wave like a pro, no matter your skill level.
- 😃 EASY TO USE. Investor MARK CUBAN says the Grom is “The perfect surfer starter kit. The Slyde Grom soft top body surfing handboard is really easy to learn. We spent over a year perfecting the design, manufacturing, and materials. Making it a great board for the beginner handboard rider but also a great board to whomp in shorebreak for the pro watermen and women.
- 🎉 FUN TO MASTER. "Something that I’m not worried about will take out a tooth but can give a big boost of lift and speed. Great for getting barrels" Sean Enoka – Pro Hawaiian handboarder.
- 💓 SAFE FOR ALL AGES. We call it "bump-friendly" the outer foam layer makes for a durable yet perfectly soft outer layer that is super safe for ALL AGES in all sorts of wave conditions.
- 👪 BEST QUALITY HANDBOARD IN THE INDUSTRY SINCE 2010. We are a family-run company based in San Clemente, California. Slyde Handboards manufacturing process is the most advanced in the handboard industry using only the best materials that will last you a lifetime of fun!
- ✔️ PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT. The Grom body surfing handboard will fit easily into most backpacks. At just 19in / 48cm long and weighs 9 oz / 255gm, compare the size to other Wave riding equipment the Slyde Grom Handboard is the most travel-friendly and easy to carry wave riding tool on the market – DON’T BE A PACK MULE, TRAVEL LIGHT!
- ◄Shipping & Returns